Portable Dental Water Flosser White/Blue 10.14×3.46×5.51inch
|Set Includes||1 x Flosser ( battery included ), 1 x USB Power Cable, 4 x Jet Tip, 1 x English Manual|
|Water Capacity||240 ml|
|Model Name||Water Flosser|
|Model Number||V400 Plus|
|What’s In The Box||1 x Flosser ( battery included ), 1 x USB Power Cable, 4 x Jet Tip, 1 x English Manual|
- Helps to protect gums and reduce tooth decay
- Removes plaque between teeth
- Reduce gingivitis teeth stains and bad breath
- Voltage is 4.5V
- Power is 7.4 W
- Materials used are abs and pc
- Water capacity is 240ml
- Latest dental flosser is upgraded with 5 water pressure settings, range from 30-110psi
- The lightweight & cordless water flosser cleans up to 99.99% of food residue and massage the gum effectively and promoting blood circulation
- Comes with 6pcs 360° rotatable interchangeable jet tips, it allows you customize your own teeth cleaning experience and meet various oral cleaning need
- Helpful for bleeding gums, bad breath, beneficial for brace and bridge care and ideal for travel and daily use
About the product:
One of the most essential elements of personal health and well-being is clean, healthy teeth and gums. With regular use this Waterpulse Cordless Water Flosser provides the dental care you need to help maintain good oral health. The cordless irrigator design provides greater maneuverability and lets you easily clean harder-to-reach areas.
About the brand:
WaterPulse capillary irrigation systems use patent-pending technology to mimic the natural capillary action of soil to move water to plants efficiently and precisely to significantly reduce water usage, plant loss, and overall cost while improving plant quality and the bottom line for our customers.
How to use:
1. Fill the reservoir with warm water and place firmly on the base.
2. Select a tip and click into the handle.
Note: If this is the first use, set the pressure control dial to high. Point the tip into the sink and turn on until water flows. Turn unit off.
3. Lean over the sink.
4. Start with the lowest pressure setting, lean over the sink, place tip in your mouth.
5. Turn unit on. Close lips enough to prevent splashing, let water flow from your mouth into sink.
6. Move the flosser tip along the gums.
7. Aim the tip at the gumline.
8. When finished, turn unit off and use the tip eject button to remove the tip.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.